With this kit you can build a Prusa i3 PSIQUE Steel with aluminium framel 3d Printer. You'll have all the components you need
All our components are of high quality. Read customer reviews and see that they are 100% satisfied with our products and after-sales service
Shipping in 14/21 days
326,45 €TAX exc
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,50 €.
- Shipping 24/48 h
- 7 days return
- Secure payment
Notify me when available
Recibira un correo
Know more about Kit Prusa i3 PSIQUE Steel 3D Printer - Aluminium Frame
This design has the next improvements of the Steel version:
- Y axis belt tensor
- Lightened frame and same sturdiness
- Improved fastening straps axis under the bed
- Stoppers for y-axis bars
- Integrated LCD on the top of the frame
- Aluminium frame.
- X parts on aluminium: X-end idler, x-end motor and x-carriage
NOTE: This frame and its parts are not painted and may present some rests of the lasercut. This can be remove easily with a screwdriver or cutter. Rest of the laser burn can be also removed with alcohol.
- ASSEMBLY VIDEO TUTORIALS OF PRUSA I3 STEEL PSIQUE: We teach you how to assemlby your 3d printer kit on 11 videos.
- Marlin firmware already configured and other things of interest in our DOWNLOAD section.
With this kit you can build a Prusa i3 PSIQUE Steel with aluminium frame 3d printer. You'll have all the components you need:
- Board with AT Mega 2560 R3 chip (Arduino compatible)
- Ramps 1.4 fully assembled.
- 5 drv8825 drivers (stepper motor)
- Ceramic screwdriver
- 3 mechanical endstops
- 50x50 mm or 40x40 mm fan
- Heatbed Mk2a/Mk2b with thermistor
- Glass 20x20 cm for heatbed
- Aluminium frame improved
- Plastic parts in PLA (random color)
- Bearings (LM8UU X 11, 608ZZ X 3, F623ZZ X 2, 688ZZ X 1)
- Flexible coupling 5x5mm in aluminium (2 pcs)
- GT2 belts (2 m) and pulleys in black aluminium (2 pcs)
- Screws, nuts and washers kit
- Studs and bars kit
- NEW E3D V6 LITE HOTEND for 1.75mm filament
- 5 Nema 17 motors (4 pcs of 3.2kg for axis and 1 pc of 5.2 kg/cm for extruder)
- Compact Power Supply 12V 30A
- Plug wire for power supply
- LCD display with 4GB SD card to print autonomously without connecting to the computer
- 1kg filament (random color).
- 12V 40A relay with diode (for those who want to wean the warm bed and avoid overheating in the RAMPS)
- Hair Spray that is firmly adhered to the plastic warm bed.
Preguntas y respuestas
No hay preguntas de los clientes por ahora.