Dual Extrusion at a new level
- Independent Dual Extruders
- Extruder capable of 300°C
- Big build Volume of: 300 x 250 x 200 mm
- Built-in HD Camera
2 392,56 €TAX exc
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 239 loyalty points. Your cart will total 239 points that can be converted into a voucher of 23,90 €.
- Shipping 24/48 h
- 7 days return
- Secure payment
Know more about Flashforge Creator 3 V2 DUEX
The Flashforge Creator3 is a huge breakthrough in affordable 3D printers, having independent dual extruders with high speeds and an extended range of compatible materials. The extruder offers less material limitations, now reaching temperatures up to 300°C! This means users can print PLA, ABS, PETG, Nylon and more. The build plate is flexible and easy to remove, taking the stress out of removing even your most delicate projects. The Creator3 also features compatibility with an online platform, 3D Cloud, where users can easily upload, store, and manage their 3D files in one location for even the most unorganised of users. You also can connect to your Flashforge Creator3 in a variety of ways including USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet.
Bi-material and bi-colour printing can completely reimagine possibilities of producing models and designs-- increase productivity, ease the support removal process, and create unique pieces all with precision and perfect surface quality.
Removable and Flexible Build Plate
Take advantage of remote monitoring to check on your prints with the Build-in camera in real time. Check the status any time from anywhere and handle any problem in time before it's too late.
The Cloud platform is a revolutionary batch management system, backup and sharing method, slicer, and community database in one. It also works as a free model database, too!
Easy to remove nozzles
Simply screw the nozzle out to change or clean, no extra steps necessary
Multiple connectivity modes
Explore Beyond Material Limitations
The hot-end is capable of reaching up to 300°C which means a huge range of materials has been opened for printing including engineering-grade PETG and Nylon.
Flashprint is a new, revolutionary slicing software, developed by Flashforge and is available on all Flashforge 3D Printers. It has great usability and stability and is simple enough for novices to use yet very flexible for our expert users.
- Support generation: Automatically generates supports based on a model's overhang angles, while allowing users to add anymore necessary supports they would prefer
- Cut and Split Function: Divide your model into several pieces if your model is too big for on print. Limited build volume shouldn't limit your prints
- External/Internal compensation: Easily test and adjust printing dimensions- Sometimes filament shrinkage during printing may exaggerate printing error and not achieve the desired accuracy requirements
- From 2D to 3D: Convert 2D images in 3D models with Flashprint, all you have to do is simply drag an image and select desired parameters
Preguntas y respuestas
No hay preguntas de los clientes por ahora.