XYZprinting 3D Scanner
A 3D scanner is a device that analyzes an object or scene to collect data on its shape and color. The information obtained is used to build three-dimensional digital models which are used in a wide variety of applications.
With this scanner you can scan 3D objects of medium size, people, rooms, etc and send them directly to print your 3D printer.
190,04 €TAX exc
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,50 €.
- Shipping 24/48 h
- 7 days return
- Secure payment
Notify me when available
Recibira un correo
Know more about XYZprinting 3D Scanner
This 3D scanner is a simple software and infrared sensor captures Asus Xtion Pro Live.
Asus Xtion Pro Live works only in Windows and Linux.
The software used is PRO Skanect and license to the latest version includes the following improvements:
- Improves performance up to 15% for computers without GPU.
- Export texture mapped models (OBJ and STL).
- Export VRML (suitable for loading models for Shapeways colors).
- Export parameters: number of faces and (millimeters, meters or inches).
- Error correction: stuffed holes, removing captured objects that do not belong to the main object, etc.
- Reduction and optimization of the mesh
- Apply the texture color to the object
- Export the file for processing in other programs (Rhinoceros, 3DStudio, MeshLab, etc)
- CPU Reconstruction: 2 GB RAM, Quad core processor.
- GPU Reconstruction: 2 GB RAM, Intel Core 2, Cuda 2.0 compatible graphics card, with 1 Gb of memory
- Recommended PC: Windows 7 or later (64 bits), Intel i7, 4 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 560 or higher.
- Recommended Mac: OS X 10.8 or 10.9, Macbook Pro 2012 or Macbook Air 2013.
Preguntas y respuestas
No hay preguntas de los clientes por ahora.