Arduino Pro Micro compatible
This is an Arduino Compatible Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V 16MHz Compatible Board. The Arduino Pro Micro is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32U4. It is similar to the Pro Mini, but with an ATmega32U4 on board. The USB transceiver inside the ATmega32U4 means no bulky external USB interface chip is required!
Know more about Arduino Pro Micro compatible
It has 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections Rx and Tx. Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board is very similar to the popular Uno, but much more compact. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you're supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin on not VCC.
- ATmega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported under Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- On-Board micro-USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
- Over current protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- DC input 5V up to 12V
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- Size：33mm x 18 mm x 6mm
Preguntas y respuestas
No hay preguntas de los clientes por ahora.