FLEXIBLE IVORY WHITE 1,75mm
Blower Fan 4020 24v for Creality
Blower Fan 4020 24v for Creality Ender 3
Te quedan 120€ para el envío gratis
FREE for orders over 120€
Usually joint purchase
Información del producto
TURBINE FAN 4020 FEATURES:
- Blade Material: UL94V-0 PBT Thermoplastic
- Housing Material: UL Thermoplastic PBT
- Operating Temperature: -10 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius
- Life Expectancy at 40 degrees Celsius: 40000 hours
- Silent Bearing
- Rating: 24V/0.15A
- 24V: 30 dBA
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Approx. 40 x 40 x 20mm (D * D * H)
- Weight: 50 grams (approximately)
USES AND APPLICATIONS OF BLOWER-FAN 4020:
A fan of this size is used as a generic layer fan. Its turbine design provides a powerful and uniform airflow.
In the case of Creality and some of its models, the 24V 4020 turbine fan becomes an essential replacement part. For example, the CR10 S Pro uses it to cool electronics more efficiently, helping prevent overheating and damage. It has easy installation and can be connected to the motherboard with a 20 cm cable.
Why is it important to use a good fan in a 3D printer?
- Electronics Cooling: 3D printers contain electronic components, such as the motherboard and motor controllers, that generate heat during operation. A well-designed fan helps dissipate this heat, preventing overheating and ensuring a stable working environment. Excess heat can negatively impact print accuracy, reliability, and reduce the lifespan of electronic components.
- Prevention of Filament Curling: When 3D printing, plastic filament melts and is deposited layer by layer. If the bottom layer doesn't cool enough before the next layer is deposited, "curling" (shrinking) of the material can occur. A well-positioned fan helps rapidly cool each printed layer, improving adhesion between layers and reducing the chance of deformation.
- Improvement in Print Quality: Precise temperature control is essential for high-quality prints. An appropriate fan ensures temperatures stay within ideal ranges for the filament type used, avoiding issues like "stringing" (undesired threads between parts) and enhancing detail definition in the print.
- Extruder Temperature Control: Some 3D printers use fans to cool the extruder, the part that deposits the filament. Proper cooling prevents premature melting of the filament, helping maintain precise shape and improving print quality.
- Reduced Cooling Time: A good cooling system can speed up cooling time between layers, allowing more efficient and faster printing.
- Prevention of Warping: Warping occurs when the corners of a 3D print lift due to internal material tensions while cooling. Controlled airflow by a fan helps reduce these tensions, minimizing the risk of warping.
You might also like